ABC can help you with health insurance plans
The Affordable Care Act (ACA) became law in 2010 to make healthcare more accessible and affordable to residents of the United States. A federal health insurance marketplace website and call center were created to help you choose a health insurance plan that best meets your needs. However, you may have a lot of questions about which health insurance plan to choose. ABC can help!
How ABC assistance can benefit you
• ABC Insurance now has a team of licensed and expert health insurance professionals available to help you learn more about the plans available in your state, no matter where you live.
• We help determine if you qualify for government assistance through the Affordable Care Act, which will reduce the amount you pay in monthly premiums.
• If you’re eligible for government assistance, our team will help you step-by-step through the entire enrollment process.
• If you’re not eligible for government assistance in paying your premiums, we can still save you money. We have information from the top insurance companies within your state to compare prices and ensure you receive the best, most affordable coverage.
• Our licensed health insurance experts can help you with additional health care benefits should you need policies that cover dental, vision, accident or critical illness.
• You can always count on us! Our customer service team is here for you through the life of your policy.